The two-day IBWSS China event in November 2019 will feature two major components – a lively exhibition trade show floor where top OEM and bulk wine and spirits exhibitors will be able to meet directly with potential buyers in China’s vibrant wine capital. There will be plenty of time for networking, making contacts, and face-to-face interactions with Chinese buyers. This is really a unique opportunity to expand into the all-important Chinese wine market.
At the same time, the event will feature an all-star lineup of top wine industry experts and insiders, who will share their insights and advice on how to succeed within the global bulk wine and spirits industry.
The conference passes are now at the super early bird discounted rates. The offer ends June 30, 2019. Register now and save $200.
Based on previous versions of the International Bulk Wine & Spirits Show (IBWSS) that have already taken place in London and San Francisco, there will be presentations and panel discussions on the following topics at the Shanghai event:
• What retailers are really looking for in private and bulk suppliers
• Regulatory issues specific to bulk products
• How retailers can build profitable private label programs
• Private label and bulk strategy for importers and distributors
• Trends and opportunities in the global bulk market
• Why and how to ship in bulk to China
• Leveraging bulk and private label best practices
• How to market to young millennial wine drinkers in China
• Quality challenges facing bulk wine
Most importantly, you will learn how each of these factors can be applied specifically to the Chinese market. For example, you will learn how Chinese wine drinkers differ from those in other wine markets (especially those of North America and Western Europe), how the Chinese regulatory environment impacts the success of any bulk wine program, and different ways that bulk wine producers are ramping up their China strategies.
International Bulk Wine and Spirits Show China is brought to you by Beverage Trade Network, the leading B2B Organization based in the United States. BTN runs events like IBWSS London, IBWSS San Francisco, USA Trade Tasting, London Wine Competition, USA Wine Rating.
CONTACT US FOR QUESTIONS ON WECHAT
CONTACT BY PHONE OR EMAIL
China Office +86 21 28909082
USA Office: +1 855 481 1112
UK Office: + 44 330 097 0138