1. How many SKUs can I showcase at my table?
We suggest that a maximum of 6 SKUs are poured at a table. You may bring more SKUs if you would like however we suggest that 6 types of wines or spirits work the best for a buyer to taste. This includes different varietals within a brand umbrella as well. For example: if your brand ABC has a Shiraz, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and your brand XYZ has Pinot Gris these are counted as 4 SKUs.
2. How many bottles do I need for sampling?
We recommend a minimum of 4 bottles per SKU. You may bring/ship additional bottles as you see fit.
3. What is included at my exhibitor table?
The trade tasting is a trestle table set up. Your pricing covers ALL costs associated with the show. You are required to bring in one roll-up banner only and may place marketing material on your table. You are ONLY ALLOWED to bring your samples, marketing material, and samples to pour. No equipment is allowed at the show. It is a walk around tasting set up. IBWSS will provide you with the below:
- Tasting Table
- Ice Bucket + Spittoon
- Black Tablecloth & Skirting
- 2 Chairs
- Ice (as required)
4. Will ice and wine or spirits glasses be provided?
Wine and Spirits glasses will be collected by visitors as they enter the room so you will not need to have any glasses at your table. Ice may be collected at the ice station as and when required.
5. What else can I display at my table?
You may display a roll-up banner behind your table. Other materials that may be displayed include brand sell sheets, brochures, business cards and pricing for importers and distributors. Only 1 roll-up banner can be displayed per table. Table Signage, spittoon and ice bucket will be provided by IBWSS. No machinery or equipment is to be displayed.
6. Roll-up banner dimension requirements? Recommended size. 80-85 x 200cm Examples:
7. Are there power outlets available at my table?
No. There is no power outlet provided due to safety reasons and as per the venue guidelines.
8. Can I ship samples to the venue directly?
No, the venue does not provide this facility. The samples must be shipped to our warehouse (using the instructions we will send) or you may bring them in with you directly on the day of the tasting.
9. How will I find my samples for the tasting?
If you have shipped your samples to IBWSS's nominated warehouse, your samples will be at your table when you arrive.
10. Can I bring my samples directly to the venue?
Yes, you may bring in samples with you when you come into the show. We ask that you arrive a little early to allow for setup.
11. Will you chill my products before my arrival?
We are unable to chill your wine before the event. We ask that you arrive an hour before the start of the event at 8 am to be able to place your wines on ice for chilling.
12. What are the event times?
Nov 9-10, 2020 - "The Place" 457 Jumen Road, Unit 407 and R Floor, Bridge 8 Phase IV,
Huangpu District, Shanghai, PR China 200023 (Nov 5: 11 am to 4 pm, Nov 6: 11 am to 4 pm)
13. What are the exhibitor bump-in and bump-out times for the event?
The bump-in time on Nov 9 is 8 am.
The bump-out time on Nov 10 is 4 pm.
14. What is my table number? Where am I placed on the tasting floor?
The floor map is available in the Table Selection link in Exhibitor Zone. Please select your table number if you have not already done so.
15. How many buyers are you expecting at the event?
We expect about 1500 - 2000 trade visitors over 2 days. This includes wineries, distilleries, importers, distributors, On-premise and off-premise retailers and members of the press.
16. How many exhibitor badges are included with my registration?
Up to 5 exhibitor badges may be registered. However, only 2 people can stand at a table at any given time. Registration for badges can be done through Exhibitor Zone or at the registration desk when you come on the first day.
17. Is lunch included in my Exhibitor package?
No. There is no lunch included in your Exhibitor or attendee package. You have to manage your lunch buying from the nearby places or the venue.
18. Can I put/ or keep my luggage/ material at my table.
It will be totally your responsbility during show. Venue or the Organizer will not take any responsibility of the loss or damage. We'd suggest you to take your belongings with you after the show.
19. Does my package include Translator
No, IBWSS China doesn't include the service of getting a translator. You'll have to manage hiring the translators by own, for which you may contact your hotel, venue or any local agencies.